One easy way to serve the Tofu Marinade, is to add potatoes to the tofu, fry together and serve as a breakfast dish. The two are a great compliment to one another, it's a great first meal of the day.
Potato-Tofu Breakfast Fries
- Prepare tofu marinade. This can also be made the day before.
- Par-bake 4 to 5 medium potatoes so that they are almost fully baked, but still have some firmness. At 350 this should take about 25-30 minutes.
- Cool the potatoes on a cookie rack for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2" slices.
- Heat up a skillet or iron wok on medium-high hear with canola oil coating the pan. The tofu already has garlic, but at this time, you may dice and add another clove if you want extra. Fry the potatoes stirring frequently (and extra garlic if added) for about 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add the tofu and more oil and fry for another 5-7 minutes or until the tofu and potatoes are browned.